As a business we champion diversity and strive to create an environment in which every individual is treated fairly.
Our employee policies and practices are designed to meet the needs of our staff, the business and the regulatory environment and fulfil the expectations of stakeholders, including policyholders and shareholders.
The Group’s employee strategy is to ‘enable the organisation to optimise the contribution of its employees’.
We continue to offer our staff access to a range of policies and benefits including:
- Personal development plans.
- Transparent remuneration benchmarking and reward programmes.
- Flexible benefits scheme.
- Share-save scheme.
- Opportunity to participate in regular and transparent employee surveys.
- Succession planning.
- Fully trained people managers.
- Clear anti-discrimination and anti-bullying policies.
- Access to flexible working arrangements.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
For more information, read about our employment, equal opportunities and diversity, recruitment and learning and development frameworks.